We invited Alison Morgan, Barclays Business Manager, to spend a day in the life of Cloud Social Media!
Alison has been a great support from the inception of the business, and we spent the day discussing all aspects of the business: from day to day admin, to lead generation, and legal issues.
With a degree in law, our director Steph is aware of the legal and ethical issues that the marketing industry faces.
‘We’ve spoken to clients that have had the receptionist using images pulled straight from Google for their company’s social media marketing. The problem is, that the layperson might not necessarily have an understanding of copyright and IP issues – we have this covered. It’s providing extra peace of mind for our clients that their marketing campaigns are compliant with the law.’
Lindy has extensive experience in running businesses and managing relationships.
‘Our clients know that they can approach us with any questions or feedback – or just call us to have a chat! I’m naturally a ‘people person’ anyway, so really enjoy dealing with the client side of things!’
We’re already looking forward to our next meeting with Alison!
- Why does growing local brand awareness online help? ( September 19, 2017 )
- Top 5 ways to grow on social media ( August 31, 2017 )
- Why is ‘Social Media’ so important for businesses? ( August 24, 2017 )
- Social media marketing for chiropractors ( September 7, 2015 )
- “Great Results, Good Value, Creative” ( September 22, 2014 )
- 3 reasons to trust us with your Social Media Marketing ( July 10, 2014 )
- Top 5 reasons to outsource your social media management ( June 30, 2014 )
- It’s not ALWAYS about the number of ‘likes’ you have on Facebook… ( May 28, 2014 )
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.